Testing 1 2 3 - Kai Bonnet

Knit by me; Pattern by Lola's Patterns

I've been a bit busy testing out new designs for amazing pattern artists. Trying to get as much crafting done as possible, which is a bit of a venture with an almost 4 month old.

This is the Kai Bonnet, made with a DK weight yarn. Newborn.

A fun little pattern with a good amount of texture, that knits up quickly. The ties are simple by design, but you can easily switch it up with any method you prefer.

This bonnet may look a little more complicated than it actually is. Although, I would say this pattern is a set above beginner, intermediate, and reads easily.

I have one more bonnet, this time in a Sitter size, to work up.

Look forward to seeing that creation in the near future.



If you would like me to shoot something of yours, or test out a pattern you've created, please feel free to send me a message on my Facebook business page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment