Creations for Creators

Hand Knit by Me; Pattern by Cherry Blossom Knits
 Something I love doing when I have nothing on my books, is test patterns. Another thing I love doing, is help out fellow creators.

These two images are of my most recent creations, I've knit up, with the help of amazing pattern artists.

The first is a beautiful romper, my baby girl so graciously modeled for me. We captured more of this romper, and posted to my Instagram. Feel free to check it out! This pattern was sent to me by it's creator solely so I could create her the romper, and take some in use images of it. It came out so cute, and I think I will have to use it for some outdoor time, and more photos in the near future!


Hand knit by me; Pattern by Lola's Patterns
The next was a beautiful pattern I tested for a wonderful creator. This took me a bit out of my comfort zone, but I'm not complaining. There is something so breathtaking by dainty stitch work and yarn, combine the two, and you're just asking for trouble.

I cannot get enough of this pattern, and it was so very fun to test. This little number is newborn size, and my baby is well into 6 month clothing. I will have to instead send it out to a photographer friend, to receive in use images to put into my shop, but believe you me, I would totally put this on my tiny goddess, if it was sized to her.

I absolutely love testing patterns, and capturing images for fellow creators. I have a few more projects on my books. Some of my own ideas, too.

So look forward to more popping up, soon!





If you would like me to shoot something of yours, or test out a pattern you've created please feel free to send me a message on my Facebook business page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment