New Picture Alert



!!!!NEW PICTURE ALERT!!!!





Tell me what you think of this picture, I need opinions!



The creator of the Pom Pom EAR HAT is:


Ashleys Home Spun.

Located at Etsy.com

web site: AshleysHomeSpun.etsy.com

eeeYYYYYYYYYeee

The creator of this photograph is:





Alissa from Pocket Full of Posies Photography.


Located in Bismark, ND.

Website: pocketfullofposies.smugmug.com


*Great gift for baby showers
*Great gift for new mothers
*Great gift for your baby
*other colors, sizes, and styles available

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes!!!!! Keep photographing your adorable baby hats like that! In fact I would redo the ones you have now like that! It looks so professional! I know it would be a lot of work to redo your other ones but I really think it would be worth it. It's amazing how much more the color stands out and on a real baby. :) So cute! Keep it up! :D

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Grace your so funny. I didn't do that, the professional photographer that bought that hat did. And in exchange for the picture i had to put her name on my etsy, and her website url. I wish i could do that by myself lol.

    ReplyDelete