Meet the Love of My Life - Wearing My Life's Work


Only a few days old, and already changing the world.

Everything I've ever wanted has come true, and isn't that the weirdest thing? I mean all my life I wanted to be a mommy. I felt so unfulfilled. It's okay if you don't have a pull to have your own, I fully support those that wish to always be child free, kids aren't for everyone.

But for me, myself, I just needed to be a mommy, and I am the happiest person with my tiny spawn.

Enough gushing. Let's get to the new stuff!

Click here to see this set on my Instagram
I've started making wraps, as well as a new take on my "Touch of Lace" bonnet. This cool-toned purple wrap matches the lace detailing of the bonnet, surrounded by a standard white knit bonnet.

You can't go wrong with this beauty, and I can make this wrap and bonnet in many various colors. Fiber: Mohair, Size: Newborn

Flower Framed - Hand Embroidered Bonnet

Now, here she is again! But 3 months old this time.

This is a sitter sized bonnet, she is a chunky baby, and is already wearing 6 month clothing.

Plan on seeing more hand embroidery in the near future. I cannot get enough of this little sugarbean in these types of bonnets.

Colors can be changed, all you need to do is ask!



0 comments:

Post a Comment