Knit Knot Knack

Stepping Out of the Comfort Zone.

Doing new things is a part of life, and while knitting isn't something foreign to me. Knitting in a new way is something I absolutely love learning how to do.

About 6 months or so ago, I decided to use some yarn I purchased from a new mommy, that didn't have as much time to craft as she thought. It was all well kept and organized, and I happily took it off her hands, leaving her some extra cash for nappies, and formula.

Bringing it home, and putting most of it in my, miscellaneous pile (for the scratchy yarns that need softening for personal projects only). But a few things where great for new homespun projects, brand new as well. When I came across two skeins of a yarn I hadn't seen before, untouched, with the label still, I immediately took it to my crafting space.

After a while, I returned with a cute, newborn boy, knit, knot hat. See photo below.

Knit Knot Hat


Naturally, I don't create and magically a sweet, perfect baby appears; I did have to wait quite some time to get this image, but it was completely worth the wait. If you're wondering, yes Erin Steele did this images, as well.

Please tell me what you think about my latest hat! I would love to hear read you thoughts, below in the comments.

- Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment