Sitter Rompers

6 to 12 Months | Sitter Romper

I love sitters! Well actually, I love all tiny people, and I love creating for all ages!

I've been having a blast with newborns, don't get me wrong, my life is filled with the constant flow of newborn photography, and props.

But, it would be neglectful to ignore my sitters! So I bring you my "Simply Solids" in Sitter Romper Size!

Do you know what color that is? Well if you haven't been living under a rock, you would know how obsessed I am with Denim, and Dusty Rose. This is the former (obviously).

I do hope to get out more colors, but I am in the works of a few (like 100,000) different projects. More colors are on that list, and will hopefully come to you very soon.

Color Shown: Dusty Rose

I do need to thank my wonderful photographer: Campbell Girl Photography, and her precious daughter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment