New photos, and a fox.

While I've been fairly busy with life, and the like. That hasn't stopped the orders from coming in this Christmas and holiday season.

I will be shipping off many up-cycled hats to a wonderful photographer, for her many newborn session that are up coming, and making a new hat for a regular.

This wonderful mother I met through Facebook, and she is always wanting her little girl to look the cutest. I feel so honored she chooses me to help her baby girl acheive her goal.

We will be making, this time around, a fox bonnet. I've got the plans all drawn out, and now just to get the yarn and start creating.

I will be posting photos of the hat once I am done, and I will even be making a newborn version for my shop. Which will hopefully be photographed as well.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to be able to do this for her, as I love custom orders, and I love new ideas from fresh minds.

If you ever want a custom hat, prop, or item please message me here, and click the 'Request Custom Order' button.

Update: Fox Hat Completed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment