Customs Customs Customs...Random Sale?

Well! I don't know how, but I managed to not only get a custom order for 3 hats, but also a random sale.

Lets see now...that brings me up to...32 sales.

That's right
32!
Now for all those shops that aren't selling so much right now don't lose hope. Just keep working at it and keep your head up. I didn't start selling over night.

But today I met a girl that already has 23 sales, and she started selling October 24, 2010!

She almost has as much as I do, and I've been here twice as long as she has!!!
It's okay I'm not jealous, and what she's selling there isn't a big market of it.

So I'm in the middle of making my christmas line of items. I made one newborn christmas hat, one 3-6 month christmas diaper cover, one newborn regular diaper cover.

Soon I'll be making a newborn Christmas diaper cover, and a jingle bell Christmas hat, and a double pom pom Christmas hat.

All in which will be going to my new photographer Niki.



By the way KARI IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! My photographer is preggers. :)
This is great news because, this means when I send her hats in 9 months, she'll automatically have a baby to take pictures with. I'll send as much as my budget will let me. I'm so excited for her, and for me. I'm hoping it's a boy, but I'm just glad her family is expanding.

She has a 10 month baby, that is a model for my bigger baby hats. :P


I didn't let the shun photographer get me down, and I'm keeping my head up. Looking for more sales, and opportunities to keep my business going.

Can't wait to post more exciting news.




DID YOU NOTICE THE NEW THANKSGIVING BACKGROUND?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment