The Vintage Inspired Line

Vintage Inspired | Romper and Bonnet

If you're a follower on my Facebook or a "fan" on Instagram then you would have seen multiple versions of this little Alpaca Mohair Romper and Bonnet Set, for newborns. It took a lot of work, time, and energy to set up a large partnership with four different photographers, and a few handfuls of new itty-bitties.

I am please to announce that my newest line, The Vintage Inspired Line, is now up for viewing on my FB, and for sale in my little shop.

There are five colors in total: Mud, Vintage, Wine, Lavender, and Denim.

I am absolutely in love will all of the hard work, and adorable images sent in from my fantastic photographers.

Color Shown: Vintage*

*Please check out my shop for all of the new line and to see the other FOUR colors!

This little gem was sent in by: Capture Life Events, Photography by Crystal Kelley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment