Action!

 Lights, Camera,

Have you ever just been happy, even while your miserable? I've got to tell you, spring fever is kicking my butt, and yet, I can still drag myself out of my slump, put on a happy face, acquire a good attitude, and do what I love.

I did just that Saturday morning, at a Brother Sister Session, in my home studio. The kiddos were tired, and not all the shots I wanted to get were taken, but I had a blast anyway. Also, mommy and me are getting back together to finish where we left off.

It was so nice to see my regular clients again, and it was even nicer they were my first session in my new studio space. I tried some new tips, tricks, and even a new lens on their sweethearts.

It had been 3 months since I last saw the youngest, a little baby girl named Audrey. The last time I saw her was on her birthday, and I mean her BIRTHday. You may remember her if you have followed me so far. Its crazy to think it's already been 3 months. Her brother, whom I've done his bump shots, and birth, came in looking all nice and done up. It was hard to see him already 15 months old now; where had the time gone?

We had a nice time, and chatted while they were there. Talking about all the things little man had learned, and all the new abilities little ma'am was still learning. At the end, I promised mommy a sneak peek, like usual.

I also would like to show you all, too. Mommy has approved me sharing my images, which is important to always ask.

3 months young - Ms. Audrey
© 2014 Ashley Christine String Theory Photography (C) Copyright Ashley Shannon 2014

Please tell me what you think below, I would love to read your thoughts an opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment