Blog Review Winner - DawnWillBreak

 Review Winner 


Go check out her shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DawnWillBreak


AshleysHomeSpun Opinions:
(In the Etsy forums I hosted a Blog Review Contest, DawnWillBreak was the winner).

A Unique Jewelry Shop, lots of button jewelry. This little shop is very cute, and the prices seem reasonable. I'm not quite sure what the name has to do with this jewelry shop, but it sure did grab my attention.
All photos are very nice, you can see each item clearly. My suggestion is for her to get a light box. But I did see a necklace hanging on a hanger with a tank top. Big no no, the last photo for the "Henrietta rainbow bead link necklace" should really be the first. A light box would really impove her photos more, and the shop would be more appealing without hanger photos. I rate this shop 4/5 hearts ♥♥♥♥. Tell me in the comments what you rate this store, and why.


DawnWillBreak's Interview


A little about me:


My name is Julie and I love creating all of the handmade things that I sell in my shop. Some things I love:

Bell pepper earrings


Vampire diaries, Bones, reading, vintage, antique stores, jewelry, hot chocolate, Harry Potter, clothes, blogging, buttons, shopping, vintage craft supplies, lemon bars, chocolate, Steve Madden, Forever 21, first snow, sunshine, swimming, being up north, ,vintage ric rac, cherryade, and interior design, books, and Target.


For Blondes. set of 3 button bobby pins

 I am always adding new items and if you are ever interested in custom orders please let me know.




Charlotte button necklace

I also have another other shop where I sell supplies so make sure to check it out if you have a minute:





Here is a link to a free "how to make your own light box".

1 comment:

  1. For the readers;

    Julie has been open since
    Opened on Oct 19, 2008

    Has
    185 items for sale

    and has sold
    293 sales

    Her shop isn't perfect, but it is unquie and stands out, and people love what she makes.

    Everyone has something they can improve on, even me.

    For Julie;

    I do loved your shop, do not let my criticism get you down.

    ReplyDelete