Baby, baby, baby.

Making Memories

The favorite part of a session for me is releasing that first sneak peek photo. I love the session itself, and yes I do love the editing part. But other than delivering the paid order to the eager family, the sneak peek is by far my favorite moment.

I'm showing everyone that this is what they can expect to see in their personal gallery. I love the reactions I get from all parties, and I make sure to ask if a sneak peek is okay for the family. Some clients are very private and don't want the world having images of their kids, family, and personal moments. I respect that completely.

Thankfully, I've been fully approved by mama, and daddy to release this latest sneak peek. Please welcome baby Audrey, she wasn't a long wait at all; she arrived after 3 full pushes.

Ashley Christine String Theory Photography
If you would like to see my photography page please click here. I would love to hear your thoughts, so what do you think? Please comment below.

Also, to all of those looking for an AshleysHomeSpun update, I have sold another hat! I will be working on that as well as the rest of babies Audrey's session. I plan on making new hats as soon as we are fully moved in to our new home, we start moving tomorrow, and hope to be complete by Friday, at the latest Sunday.

Last but not least, in about 5-10 days I will be doing Audrey's newborn session. I am ecstatic to say the least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment