Halloween Octopus Plushies - Finally Here!!!

Corny
The Great Pumpkin
Spooky














Well here they are!!!

You've waited for them and here they are. I'm also including each ones story. If you are interested in a Halloween octopus plushie then go to my shop.

Corny's Story:
"My name is Corny, because I look like candy corn. I'm the newest type of the octopi family. I have a few brothers, Spooky and The Great Pumpkin. I'm the oldest though.

I just love Halloween, and I'll love anyone that will have me. I want to be your Halloween friend, actually I'll be your friend all year if you want.

I'm not scary, or gross. I'm super cute, and super soft. I would love going trick or treating with you. Put me in your goodie bag and we can ring the doorbells together.

I'll be your little buddy while we go, and keep you safe. If you get scared I'll be here. I promise I would eat any of your candy...unless you get candy corn ;)."


Spooky's Story:
"My name is Spooky, and believe it or not I'm not really a ghost. I'm just wearing a little costume, I'm actually a black little octopus. But the costume got stuck a few Halloweens ago and I became the "Ghost" octopus.

I'm the newest type of octopus, and I have a few brothers, Corny and The Great Pumpkin. I'm the Middle Octopus.

I couldn't love Halloween anymore than I already do :). I would love going trick or treating with you. Put me in your goodie bag and we can gather candy together.

I'll be your little buddy while we go, and keep you safe. If you get scared I'll be here. Oh and if any of your candy goes missing...you must have had a hole in your bag ;)."



The Great Pumpkin's Story:

"My name is The Great Pumpkin, and that is what you have to say to get me to respond. You have to include the "The", if you just call me Great Pumpkin, or Pumpkin, or Mister Great, I won't answer.

I'm the newest type of the octopi family. I have a few brothers, Spooky and Corny. I'm the youngest.

I love Halloween, but I hate pumpkin pie! For reasons that are obvious. I'm lots of fun when you say my name right and keep the pumpkin pie away, and I'll love anyone that tries to understand me.

I just love Halloween, and I love thanksgiving. Why? Because that's when everyone wants a pumpkin. I don't really eat candy, but I still would love going trick or treating with you. Put me in your goodie bag, and lets go get some candy :).

I don't care if you carve pumpkins as long as you don't try to carve me. I'll be your friend until the last Halloween :)."


More Holiday Octopi Plushies are on the way!!! See you here next time ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment