Taking a Moment

Mr. Shannon

It's a lot of work, being an adult. Stresses of the world always bog you down, deadlines come fast, and the days of silence and stillness seem to come less and less.

So about 2(ish) months in advance my wonder Mister and I decided that we would go with my parents on a small trip for a family reunion.

We spent more time with each other, doing things off the grid that we have in a long time.

Our 3 year wedding anniversary had just passed a couple days prior, and we let this refreshing trip be our gift to each other.

I was also able to grow closer to my parents, and grandparents, as we ate s'mores around the campfire, and told stories of our past lives.

Now he's back to work, and I'm back to edit images, and create new props/fill orders, and I can happily say it was one of the most special moments we have shared together.

Take a moment to enjoy those as they are now, and don't forget to bring a camera to capture a moment, as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment