Adjusting

Tiny Man



Photo credit to: Ashley Christine


If you're wondering who that is, well, that is me. No not the tiny person, the lady looking at the tiny person. No I'm not a mommy, nor am I expecting to be one any time soon, but I am an aunt, again.

On August 19, 2014 at 3:30 a 10 hand, 2 toed, (according to his big sister that is) baby boy arrived into the world. [Note: little man does not have 10 hands, and 2 toes, and he is perfect in every way].

At 7pm I got to meet this new person, whom in which only weighed 7 lbs and 8 ozs. He is only 20.5 inches long, a wonderfully tiny man.

I am so excited to be sharing this wonderful life event with everyone that follows my posts regularly, but this announcement isn't only to show off this handsome devil.

I'm also formally announcing the honor that is photographing this new man.

I'm hoping to get mommy, daddy, big sis, and baby all in my studio for 4(ish) hours, next Tuesday, for a newborn session. I'm ecstatic to say the least.


My husband and I are very proud of the parents, my sister, Mama H, and her husband Daddy B. New big sister can't wait to bring her new brother home and start helping out her mama. She already loves him so, so, so much.

I will be posting a "sneak peek" of the newborn session sometime after it's completion.


~Ashley

(P.s) Sorry for the late night post, it wasn't planned and sort of spontaneous

0 comments:

Post a Comment