Monday Madness - Photographers









Well it's Monday, and it feels like one too.

Monday's are never fun but lets try to get through this one together :).

Today I felt like talking about photographers, and my constant struggle to find more. Hahaha.
Don't get me wrong I love my photographer Kari, and she does AMAZING work, I just wish I had more like her.

So I went on alchemy and I got a few promising orders. I'm finding out all the details with each one and hopefully I'll have more cute little photos soon.
It's kind of like a baby stand still right now. There are tons of toddlers and 6-12 months babies, but no one is having a baby this winter.
Before I would send out a hat and BAM a week later cuteness fills my inbox, now...well...now it's kinda empty in there.
I'm excitedly awaiting the pumpkin and rainbow cloud hat photos from Kari, but I wont expect getting them until December. (Well after pumpkins are hot).
But hopefully with these new photographers I can make a few more hats and send them out, and post the item back up all in a few weeks.

If you're looking for photographers right now; go on to alchemy and make a request, or find a few yourself here on Etsy and contact them.
Mondays aren't cool but without them we wouldn't have a day to rant about. Hahahaha :P



Come back tomorrow for FYi #3

0 comments:

Post a Comment