A Little More About AshleysHomeSpun

Your Baby + My Hats = Perfection
Isn't that just adorable? And the baby looks good too, hahaha.


Well I'm in need of more photographers and I'm now offering specials to any professional photographer that will buy my items and send me back photos.

If you're looking for something for a baby shower gift, I'm the girl to buy from. I'm adding and re-adding hats almost everyday, and even photography props to take to your/or the new parents photographer.

I'm very hands on when it come to my customers; I try to keep them happy and love getting to know them better.

When it comes to custom items, or uncertain customers I'm always sure I have the answer. If you need a hat but don't know the sex of the baby, and wont know till the day of; I can help you find a hat that screams adorable and it doesn't have to be yellow. (Personally I don't see why yellow is the neutral color; green or cream is just as good).

If you make a mistake on purchasing my item I will NEVER get mad, I'm actually very patient and will explain/help you every step of the way until the problem is fix.


I'm not a fan or returns. When someone returns something, it usually means they didn't like it.
And I'm usually really hurt when I think about a package coming back. (Thank goodness that has never happened before).

I will gladly give exchanges.


Ex.
If you buy a newborn baby hat and meant to buy a 6-12 month size baby hat, you can send it back and tell me you need a bigger size. Plus it doesn't even have to be the same hat. But you will have to pay the additional amount for the bigger size and shipping.
You bought a Newborn size for $15
You need a 6-12 Months, which is $17
You pay $2 more plus shipping.


* Also you pay for shipping the item back (exchanges will not be sent out until I receive the returning item).

If you're just exchanging for the same priced item you'll only have to pay for shipping.


I just love when people send me photos back from their purchase. I always feel like I really made a difference; like I'm that Secret Fairy Godmother that sends you little one presents.



So Bibbity Bobbity Boo to you :) and have a wonderfully great day.



*If you area a photographer and are interested in the specials comment here or convo me on my Etsy. (Which is located on the right side hand bar).
*Looking for something specific for baby? Ask me and I'll see if I can make it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment