January - A New Beginning

More Sales :D


Well, the first few days of January were pretty slow but right after mine and Kelly's 1 year and 6 month anniversary things started to pick up for me.
I've had pretty consistent sales ever since September, but sales really got heated right before the Christmas holiday.
Now I've had a sale everyday for the past 3 days. I hope that it stays that way, but I'm not going to complain. I'm just happy, and give thanks to God for the blessing of success.
My photographers, Niki and Kari, have updated me with the photo news, and pregger-ness.
Niki unfortunately had her latest appointment cancel on her. BUT the good news is she has 2 friends that are expecting, one is due early August, the other is due at the end of August. So no worries.
Kari is going to take photos of my new style elf hat on Monday, and hopefully have them sent to me Monday night or sometime Tuesday.Also on Tuesday she'll hopefully find out what sex the baby is. I can't wait :) I hope its a boy.

The 3 hats I sold so far were:
1 newborn size Blue Plaid Inspired Ear Hat1 newborn size Purple Smoke Ear Hat1 3-6 months size Purple Smoke Ear Hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment